Son Casa Mallorca is a real estate agency located in the trendy Santa Catalina neighborhood, which is in the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
We are a small team who are practical, we like to set specific goals and achieve them. We are all in the same boat and we put our skills and expertise on the table and at the disposal of the whole team. We believe that goals are achieved faster and better when everyone takes care of their own work while helping others.
WHAT WE EXPECT
If you want to work with us, it is important that you are a proactive person who is willing to grow and get involved in a short period of time. SON CASA MALLORCA SL is not a traditional workplace, here everyone is involved and can contribute new ideas. We are looking for people who are dynamic and at the same time focused on concrete results.
NICE TO HAVE
Anyone can apply for a job at SON CASA MALLORCA SL and we will carefully review all CVs. The “Nice to Have” lists are not required for employment but represent skills/characteristics that add a plus to the application. Our Nice to Have are – previous experience in the construction and property sector; knowledge of the island of Mallorca.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
At SON CASA MALLORCA you will find a positive environment focused on the professional development of each individual in the team; an environment that is creative and at the same time requires a high level of organizational skills and time management. At SON CASA MALLORCA you will have the opportunity to complement your skills and achieve your personal goals.
Junior Customer Success Manager (Internship)
We are looking for a person to join our Inside Sales team as a Junior Customer Success Manager. The person we are looking for has communication skills, customer management experience and is looking for responsibility to make a significant contribution to the growth of our project.
What should you bring:
- German or English as native language (written and oral).
- Good knowledge of the Spanish language
- Reliable, organized and able to do your work independently
- Communicative and team oriented
- Weekly reporting
What we offer:
- A large part of the internship is dedicated to training and coaching to develop your skills
- The security of a long-term job plan: Every person we hire grows with us and the goal of every hire is a permanent position
- Good working atmosphere: a positive environment is important, because only people in a good mood can inspire others. The interaction between the whole team is friendly and familiar, we all go in the same direction and motivate each other to do our best and grow personally.
- Good pay and career opportunities: Our employees share in the success of our company. We will continue to grow and expand in the coming years. We therefore need new employees to develop as experts and/or managers.
- Your work will be remunerated with 400,00 Euro per month, for which you would have to work 2 to 3 hours per day from Monday to Friday. We can also arrange one day off per week by arrangement.
- Decisive, resourceful, and ready to work.
- Computer literate and intermediate in the use of computers and software (Microsoft, Google, social media).
- Willingness to learn and learn quickly
- Ability to follow existing processes
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong communication skills and a keen sense of precision
- Calm, decisive, and pleasant voice
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Knowledge in the use of a CRM